Ask Ebay bi khoa seller

mucinvinhphuc

Junior
Reactions
MR
Mình vừa bị ebay khóa tk seller , mình hỏi nó vì sao ,nó báo vi phạm lợi ích chung gì đó, mà mình vừa bán 1 cái móc khóa , đã gửi number tracking, nhưng mình nghĩ là mình chưa trả phí ebay ,nên bị khóa. mà mình vào trả phí thì không có invoice .Ebay nó bảo đó phí mình chưa đủ 1$ ,mà giờ nó khóa mất tiêu rồi ,làm sao tăng phí lên 1 $ được.

Với paypal mình cũng bị khóa withdraw luôn , nó yêu cầu xác nhận numbertracking với hóa đơn ,thông tin nguồn hàng.Mình đã gửi nó được 2 ngày rồi ,mà chưa thấy trả lời gì hết. Nhờ moi nguoi giúp đỡ .

"Thank you for contacting eBay Customer Service. I understand that concerned in paying for your fees. We appreciate that you took the time to inform us about this concern. My name is Micah and I'm here to help you. First off, we apologize for the delay in our getting back to you with an answer. We appreciate your continued patience. Phuc, the reason why you can’t pay your fees is because it’s below $1. The only time that the invoice will generate and you have option to pay if your fees reaches $1 or more. I trust the information I have provided is helpful in paying for your fees. Thank you for choosing eBay Phuc and I wish you all the best with buying on eBay."

Mình hỏi tiếp làm thế nào để trả phí ,làm cách nào thì nó báo thế này ,hix

"Thanks for your fast response. I understand you are having problems in paying your fees and concerned about your account’s suspension. My name is Kath and I am happy to explain this further. Phuc, I reviewed your account and indeed I can confirm that your account is currently suspended because it exhibits a risk to eBay and to its community. At this point, we have determined that it is in our mutual best interest to part ways, thus, you can leave your current balance as unpaid. From time to time Phuc, we find accounts which have a risk that no longer justifies a continuing relationship with eBay. When that happens we suspend these accounts and they are no longer able to be used for buying or selling. We regret any frustration or inconvenience this matter may cause you. From this point forward, in order to conduct business on the Internet, you will have to find a different venue. I trust I am able to explain about your account’s suspension and paying your current balance. Thanks for your understanding in this regard."

èo, giống mình thế. Acc đang ngon, hơn 1 năm mới đăng nhập, giờ bị khoá, nó bắt phải trả lời nó vài câu hỏi như hàng bán là gì, nguồn từ đâu, 1 tháng bán bao nhiêu..., sau khi trả lời xong thì có email báo acc bị khoá không thể phục hồi. Nó còn đe doạ là nếu acc đấy liên quan đến acc khác thì nó khoá tiếp, trong khi acc mình lập năm ngoái, chỉ mua 1 ít ảnh của mấy bạn seller khác cùng hệ thống để lấy feedback ngon, chưa hề buôn bán gì cả :|

chac ban mua anh nhieu wa nen bi khoa do ^^ ,minh thi` lo~ up link anh ,nhung cua trang web khac vao lísting decription nen bi khoa lun , no bao minh k choi ebay nua, kiem cho khac choi. minh tao acc moi la no khoa tiep

Announcements

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
inhopanphat
Back
Top Bottom