earn by revnue top recommended site

shehnila

Reactions
MR
Chú ý: Hình thức đầu tư có rủi ro. Các nhà đầu tư phải cân nhắc kỹ trước khi ra quyết định!
ATTENTION''''''''ATTENTION'''''''''ATTENTION''''''''ATTENTION

FREE FREE FREE EARNING AND CHANGE YOUR LIFE STYLE.

small investment great profit

you earn by the following:

§ Earn daily by performing tasks

§ No referring is needed to earn

§ Even free members will earn

§ Earn 7 levels deep

Thank you for accepting friendship.

How is your business going on.

Here is some thing you would like and is spreading like Wildfire.

WHAT IS CLICKINTENSITY ? $$$!

Click Intensity is going to be one of the largest most successful revenue sharing and social media advertising platforms set to launch March, 2016. Click Intensity is going to be mistaken as just another revenue sharing company but they offer so many more opportunities .

Click Intensity is in Revshare Sites categories across the internet but in fact it is more than a revshare.

There are 5 separate income opportunities through Click Intensity:

1. Completing Cash Tasks

As a free member or a paid member, you will be sent at least 10 cash tasks per day. Each of these vary in compensation but the more coin packs you own (explained below), the more cash tasks will be sent to your back office.

2. Earning From Profit Shares

Each $25 Silver Coin Pack earns you 1 profit share in the company and you are paid until your $25 is returned 120% into $30.

3. Personally Referred Member Sales

Anytime your personal referrals purchase a Silver Coin Pack you earn 10%.

4. Team Income

From your personal referrals all the way down to 6 below them you are compensated 5% for any transactions they make on Silver Coin Packs.

5. Back End Sales

When anyone below you purchases premium advertising such as login ads, solo ads, pop-up ads, etc, you are compensated 5%.

Site will generate income from these type of features. It is in pre-launch phase until 16th March 2016. sPosition yourself now.

$ Some benefits of Click Intensity are:$

1.Making money is simple.

2.Get targeted traffic to your product or opportunity.

3.To help you build a massive team of people from all around the world doing the same things and make commissions.

With so many new features in revshare industry, we believe that Click Intensity will be a good choice. And the great news is that there is NO PAYPAL. So, no trouble with accounts. I had this happen to me the first time I was in a revshare. PayPal took my money and everyone else’s.

$ Click Intensity Details: $

Nick Johnson is the CEO/Owner of the site.

There will be $25 packages which will expire at $30 in 30 days.

The script is not a ready-made script, it is a custom one.

7 Level Deep commission structure.

I will be updating the post as I learn more please feel free to go here and sign up free to get in on the ground floor.

$ More launguages Movie $

Spanish - Russian - Chinese and

more to come....

http://clickintensitybiz.com/mlm-le...-11e5-ba7d-c38a1f29ad1e&name=default referral

-- What is Clickintensity --

*English ver

*Spenish ver

*Russian ver

Regards,

Skype id shehnila.memon

Facebook id [email protected]

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members