Được boun 10$ khi đang kí - Net 30

nhangheo

Banned
Reactions
MR
Tình hình là lên theboot thấy nó đăng bài này cũng đã đăng kí và được boun 10$ net 30 mới dc ae có thử liều thì chiến nhé

Toàn bộ thông tin bằng tiếng anh
Hey y'all,
I've been working on this for quite a while now and am proud to present it to you. I have built an adult cam site, which offers the possibility of free signups. Further, I created an affiliate platform, that will pay for every signup that happens trough your personal link.

These are the awesome features:
  • Every Free Signup pays 10$! (VCC needed for the signups)
  • There are Tons of Assets (banners etc) to help you Maximizing Your Earnings!
  • Refer other affiliates and build a Huge Referral Pyramid!
  • Payments trough PayPal!
  • Intuitive, Easy to Use affiliate platform!
  • Advanced Personal Support by me!
However, to keep everything stable and working for everyone, we got some simple Rules:
  • You are not allowed to sign up on the promoted site using your own ref link.
  • You are not allowed to pay people to sign up using your ref link.
  • You are not allowed to spam your link excessively.
  • You are not allowed to use any kind of fake data.
Breaking any of these rules will get you banned and you will not be paid.

Some more information for you:

Payments
Payments are done NET30, weekly. This means:
If you earn 100$ in a week (lets say the week from 1. to 7. of a month), you will be paid on the 7th of the next month.
If you earn 250$ in the week after (from 8. to 14.), you will be paid 250$ on 14th of the next month.

Minimum Payment amount is $50. Payments are made trough PayPal.
Referrals
These are the different referral tier earnings:

Level 1: 10$ <- this is you
Level 2: 5.0$ <- this is the person you refer
Level 3: 2.5$ <- this is the person your referred person referred
Level 4: 1.5$ <- hope you got the concept by now
Level 5: 1$ <- this is the deepest level possible

So let's do some quick calculations. Let's say you get 10 conversions and refer 10 people. That's already 100$ for you.
Now, those 10 people you referred do the same. They all get 10 conversions and refer 10 more people each. You will now earn 10x5$, so 50$.
Those 100 people will do the same again. We're on level 3 yet, so you get 100x2.5$, so 250$.
Now on your level 4, there are 1000 people, which will all do the same thing again. You're now getting 1000x1.5$, which equals to 1500$.
Finally, were here at Level 5. You have 10000 people by now, and will earn 1$ from each conversion they make. Thats a whooping 10000x1$, thats 10000 bucks!

So in total we got:
Level 1: 100$
Level 2: 50$
Level 3: 250$
Level 4: 1500$
Level 5:10000$

Total: 11900$

So you made almost twelve thousand bucks just for getting 10 conversions and referring 10 people. Sounds good, doesnt it?

Thats just an example for a calculation of course. But I hope you get the concept.

đăng kí https://mlm.tapfiliate.com

upload_2016-3-8_13-2-5.png

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
88betlu5i

Most viewed of week

Most viewed of week

Back