HYIP DGENCY - dgency.top

Reactions
MR
Chú ý: Hình thức đầu tư có rủi ro. Các nhà đầu tư phải cân nhắc kỹ trước khi ra quyết định!
I am not the admin or the owner of the project, I don’t know the admin!

Started: Wednesday, 16 August 2023
Payouts: Manual (within 48 hours, minimum withdrawal amount is $1 for Tron, Ripple, and $4.5 for Tether, Dogecoin and Litecoin)
Ref-offer 3%

Technical details (information from ISP and H-Metrics (HyipLogs) resources):
  • Domain: Hostinger UAB, 2023-08-16 - 2024-08-16 (registered for 1 year)
  • SSL: Free SSL valid from 16 Aug, 2023 to 14 Nov, 2023 - Let's Encrypt
  • Hosting: On - Line Data Ltd
  • IP-address: 81.91.178.112 (live sites on IP: 1)
  • Script: BlitzScript No license
  • Similar text HYIPs: 0
  • Similar design HYIPs: 0

Description:
At our 3D Design Agency, Dgency are pioneers in the realm of creativity. With a team of visionary designers, technologists, and artists, we are redefining the boundaries of imagination. Our mission is to bring ideas to life in stunning three-dimensional forms, revolutionizing industries and leaving an indelible mark on the world. Our story began with a vision - a vision to merge technology and artistry in a way that transforms industries and enriches lives. Founded by a team of passionate designers and technologists, our 3D Design Agency embarked on a mission to redefine the boundaries of imagination.

Accepts:
Litecoin, Dogecoin, Ripple (XRP), Tron (TRX), USDT TRC-20, USDT BEP-20

Investment plans:
  • $20 - $100: 4.8% daily for 25 days (deposit included, only 1 active deposit allowed)
  • $20 - $100: 1.2% daily for 25 days (deposit returned, only 1 active deposit allowed)

Telegram: https://t.me/Dgency_news
Telegram: https://t.me/Dgency_chat

depositEn.gif

This topic was created for the purpose of information. I am not responsible for your decisions!

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asapcanopy1

Most viewed of week

Most viewed of week

Back
Top Bottom