Other CryptoMiningGame - cryptomininggame.com - NEW kind of faucet, Bitcoin Mining Game, FaucetHub

drak0n

Junior
Reactions
MR
Chú ý: Hình thức đầu tư có rủi ro. Các nhà đầu tư phải cân nhắc kỹ trước khi ra quyết định!
CryptoMiningGame <<<a NEW kind of faucet>>>
The site has been online since November 23, 2017.
The graphic appearance is simple and user-friendly, allowing you to move easily on the site.
Crypto Mining Game is totally different from any other way to earn free cryptocurrency out there!
You earn mining power by completing missions and can level up to increase your mining earnings.

Earning Options:
Mining:

-Mining Game (The aim is to level up by doing various missions and build your hash rate and mining time as you gain xp and level)
THIS DOES NOT USE YOUR CPU!
Your main objective is to collect enough crystals to keep your virtual miner running.
It may seem impossible to keep your mine running at first because crystals will be hard to come by but at level 5, 10 and 15 you will get missions that are soley for crystals.
Level 10 crystal mission will make sure you are well stocked and able to keep your mine running at a constant rate.
-Mine for REAL (Once you reach level five you will be given the option to "Mine for real)
You can now mine satoshi, doge and litoshi with your HPower!
Mining rate are continuously changing depending on many factors, so check its before to mine.
you can choose to use your cpu to mine coins and hash rate.
You won't be mining just one coin but all three and at the same time, you will also mine hash rate and build the power of your miner.

Premium Features:
Once you gain 1 000 hash rate, you will be able to mine Duff, Ethereum, BitcoinCash, Bitcore, PotCoin, PeerCoin along with other perks which can be seen here:

Standard: Bitcoin, DogeCoin, Litecoin.
Premium: Duff, Ethereum, BitcoinCash, Bitcore, PotCoin, PeerCoin.

Missions
There are 16 levels of missions. For each level you will get some Bitcoin, Doge or Litecoin (depending on what type of mission you’ve selected), crystals, hash power.
Each mission level will indicate what is the % of chances you will get crystals, hash power and XP.
So, you don’t get everything at the same time
Note: The higher your level, the greater the rewards.

Daily Bonus – You can get daily loyalty bonus, for each day that you log in and collect the bonus, the multiplier increases. However, if you missed one day, the multiplier starts back at 1.
Collect cards in missions and evolve them to play:
1. The New Multiplayer Game in Crypto Mining Game website (coming soon)!
2. The Brand New Original CMG Mobile Game to come (early 2019)!
Do missions or become a Crypto Mining Game Patron to find more Cards!

Gifts:
Steam card 10$; USB Drive 16Bg DrMiner; Steam Card 5$.
Use your Satoshi and Crystals to win fun and awesome gifts! Gifts are often changed, don't hesitate to come back and check for new ones!

Referral Program:
Get referrals and earn up to 8% of their earnings of Satoshi, Doge and Litoshi! New!
Earn also from their earnings of Duff, Ether and BCH Satoshi!

Withdraw Options:
FaucetHub (1.5% fee) when the minimum is reached.
Wallet Address must be linked to the FaucetHub account.
Don't mistake on the wallet address; if you do, only 80% will be refunded.
-Bitcoin: minimum 50 000 Satoshi;
-DogeCoin: minimum 100 Doge;
-Litecoin: 400 000 Litoshi

Register here:

Non-Referral Link: https://cryptomininggame.com

Do not use any VPN service to register on CryptoMiningGame or risk getting banned
Thank you in advance. Happy Earnings.

Last edited:
CryptoMiningGame December 08, 2018
New Payment Proof:
9rbHJSq.png

Thank you.

CryptoMiningGame Update v1.07
==>Crypto Coinz
What's Crypto Coinz?
Crypto Coinz is a NEW currency. The Crypto Coinz! Crypto Coinz is, with the Crystal, one of the main currencies of the new MOBA game to come Crypto Mining War.
These Crypto Coinz are totally usefull for upgrading your cards!
You are now able to find it in many different ways:
- missions: you will get a random amount of Crypto coinz, between 1 and the mission level.
example: at mission 10, you will get at each mission claim, 1 to 10 Crypto Coinz. This amount is DOUBLED for the premium users!
- the chest: into silver chest: 1 to 100 Crypto Coinz, into gold chest: 2 to 200 Crypto Coinz and into Awesome Cards Chest: 300 to 1500 Crypto Coinz!
-boost page, getting it with your Crystals balance!
Basically, every existing users has received Crypto Coinz amount corresponding to their HPOWer multiplied by 10.
==> New Gifts System
With this new System, giving mainly ingame gift, they are now able to automatize the process and so, within the next days, there will be, at least, 1 gift per day, and more!
==> Boost section updated!
Almost all offers in the Boost section are now unlimited! You will be able to get 1 limited offer per day, like the cards and the headline offer!
You can also, as saying before, get Crypto Coinz in the Boost section using your Crystals.
What's next?
Currently they are mainly working on the KickStarter project and they will launch very soon!! Hopefully next week, if they have all the needed elements!
They will very soon create a dedicated part of the website to the Game Crypto Mining War, where you will be able to check the game development progression, see some elements of the game, and follow the KickStarter project!
Wish you the best!

Crypto Mining Game (New kind of Faucet) ;)
My New Payment Proof:
Mhliwzl.png

My sincerest appreciation and gratitude to everyone for your support and participation.
Have a nice day.

New Update:
==> a lot of minor improvements;
==> Introducing Mining Boost!
With Mining Boost, you will now be able to mine for more time!
You can use up to 10 Mining Boosts per Mining process! You will see the Mining Boosts in the Mining page, right under the Hpower.
Each Mining Boost cost your level in Crystals (ex. at level 15, Mining cost you 15 Crystals, using 1 Mining Boost will cost you 15 more Crystals, etc.).
Each Mining Boost will increase the total Mining Time depending on your level! Ex. At level 15 with 10 Mining Boost you can Mine 27h30 ( 2h30 + 10 X 2h30)!
Mining Boost can now be found in different ways :
==> in mission's bonus, in chests (silver and gold);
==> in the daily bonus, while Getting more Hpower and in the boost section sometime with Special offer!

Hpower Section updated!
Get Hpower section has been updated to be more user friendly and you can now get in bonus Crystals, Crypto Coinz, Mining Boost and Awesome Cards Chests!
<<<Premium Subscription>>>
Non-premium users can now become easily premium with interesting bonus, like Free Patron level 2 up to 30 days, Awesome Cards Chests, Crystals, Crypto Coinz.
<<<Crypto Mining War Page>>>
They added the Crypto Mining War page. This will be the game room where you will be able to play the game once it will be launched.
First beta version is reserved for Patron, so don't hesitate to check it and subscribe if you like the idea of the game.
Have fun playing Crypto Mining Game
Thank you.

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dataanalyticsvsb

Most viewed of week

Most viewed of week

Back