Reactions
MR
Telegram
Chat with me via Yahoo Messenger
Facebook
Follow me on Facebook
Google Plus
Follow me on Google Plus
Chú ý: Hình thức đầu tư có rủi ro. Các nhà đầu tư phải cân nhắc kỹ trước khi ra quyết định!
SITE ĐÃ ĐỔI PLAN LÃI SUẤT CAO. NGỪNG ĐẦU TƯ TẠI ĐÂY !!!

I'm not admin!

PROGRAM: CRYPTO SQUARES LLC

Started- Oct 28 2017

About:
Our specialty and only focus is financing small and medium sized enterprises. Crypto Squares aims to be a simple, accessible and modern source of business loans. We are here to listen to financing needs of our clients and to help them to navigate the complicated jungle of the financial world. In situations when we cannot help a client ourselves we gladly share our experience, advice and contacts on how to proceed. We also understand that besides financing, entrepreneurs require advice and information that would help in their daily activities. That is why we regularly develop and share industry resources, tools and studies. We also aim to be responsible partner of the financial ecosystem. We are among the founders of the Stockholm School of Economics Mentoring Club and are often invited as speakers in seminars and lectures on topics of financing, financial analysis and transaction advisory. We have helped launch Business Angels network as well as have taken part in development of the Venture capital industry. While between 2009 and 2012 Crypto Squares managed a EUR 9 million venture capital fund Second Eko fund, which has reported one of the best returns on investment in venture capital history of EU. Mother company Crypto Squares is a joint stock company headquartered in AR, USA with two daughter companies – UAB Crypto Squares Finance (Lithuania) and OU Crypto Squares Finance (Estonia) – that ensure operations in these respective geographies.

Investment plans:
101% after 1 day, 103% after 2 days, 105% after 3 days, 107% after 4 days

SSL Somodo
Minimum deposit:
$10
Accept: PerfectMoney, Bitcoin, Payeer, Advcash
Instant withdraw
Referral:
3%

Link to view and register >>>

Link to request RCB (GET BONUS UP TO 40% DEPOSIT) >>>

b728.gif

Our deposit:

image.png

Last edited:
Withdrawal has been processed Batch #195162864

The amount of 17.2 USD has been deposited to your account.
Accounts: U16631983->U1991047.
Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to naale from cryptosquares.com..
Date: 06:05 17.11.17.
Batch: 195162864.

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ghalbehamed

Most viewed of week

Most viewed of week

Back