SCAM Crypto Dragons Biz - cryptodragons.biz

SQMonitor

Junior
Reactions
MR
Telegram
Chat with me via Yahoo Messenger
Chú ý: Hình thức đầu tư có rủi ro. Các nhà đầu tư phải cân nhắc kỹ trước khi ra quyết định!
"Đầu tư luôn có 1 mức độ rủi ro nhất định. Các nhà đầu tư cần cân nhắc kỹ mức độ rủi ro trước khi ra quyết định đầu tư."

I am not owner or administrator. Information has been posted here only for discussion.

728.gif

Start: Nov 7th, 2019

Features: DDoS protection | SSL encryption | Licensed GC script | Dedicated server/IP | Registered company

About HYIP:
Crypto Dragons Limited is an investment and fund management company registered in United Kingdom with registration number 12260618. We attract investors in order to get a steady income. The core of our activity is conducting financial transactions on international exchanges while managing risks and guaranteeing profits. Our team consists of experienced traders that are engaged in trading activity for more than 3 years. We created the financial portfolio with an active pool of profit from the high-yielding assets. Attracting additional capital allows to extend boundaries and to move forward. With our company, every investor becomes a player in the professional exchange market. The investment system is simple and straightforward. Customers can choose from several tariff plans. You can start from as little as 0.001 BTC Or make a large investment of up to 100 BTC at high interest rates. To calculate your profit, refer to the table of tariffs.

Investment Plans: 15% - 30% daily forever | 1000% after 5 days | 2500% after 10 days | 5000% after 15 days | 10000% after 20 days
Principal Return: Included in %
Charging: Calendar days

Minimal Spend: ฿0.001
Maximal Spend: ฿100
Referral: 7%, 3%, 2%
Withdrawal: Instant

Payment systems: Bitcoin | Bitcoin Cash | Dash | Dogecoin | Ethereum | Litecoin | Payeer | Perfect Money

investment.png

cryptodragonsBiz.gif

Visit Now: https://cryptodragons.biz/

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stake123

Most viewed of week

Most viewed of week