SCAM CREDITAS - creditas.one

Reactions
MR
Chú ý: Hình thức đầu tư có rủi ro. Các nhà đầu tư phải cân nhắc kỹ trước khi ra quyết định!
I am not the admin or the owner of the project, I don’t know the admin!

Started: Thursday, 13 October 2022
Payouts: Instant
Ref-offer 6% - 3% - 1%

Technical details (information from ISP and H-Metrics (HyipLogs) resources):
  • Domain: NameCheap, Inc., 2022-10-09 - 2023-10-09 (registered for 1 year)
  • SSL: Free SSL valid from 10 Oct, 2022 to 08 Jan, 2023 - Let's Encrypt
  • Hosting: Jsc Server
  • IP-address: 80.87.203.96 (live sites on IP: 1)
  • Script: BlitzScript License
  • Similar text HYIPs: 0
  • Similar design HYIPs: 7

Description:
Creditas - This is a unique project of trust management in the world of finance, the effectiveness of which is provided by a team of professionals with exclusive experience, knowledge, practical skills. Currency, stock, and now also the cryptocurrency market is a global tool for earnings, for those who understand this. Our developments allow: to buy, sell and perform metabolic operations, automatically in these markets, even if there are zero knowledge. In addition to the usual stock and foreign exchange markets, the world cryptocurrency market is now being actively developing. Having evaluated the possibility of earnings in these markets, we collected a team of like -minded people to develop automated programs for trading in these markets, the so -called multi -ore robots.

Accepts:
Bitcoin, Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin, Perfect Money, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin, Dash, Tron (TRX), Stellar (XLM), USDT TRC-20

Investment plans:
  • $20 - $20000: 100.1% - 1000% after 1 - 6 hours

Registered company profile: https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/14406454
Company Address: https://goo.gl/maps/jqttqE4jh924LXfp9

depositEn.gif

This topic was created for the purpose of information. I am not responsible for your decisions!

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gunnercoin

Most viewed of week

Most viewed of week

Back
Top Bottom