Legit Cointiply Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

drak0n

Junior
Reactions
MR
Cointiply is a bitcoin faucet, which is basically a reward site where members complete simple tasks in exchange for bitcoins.
When you become a member, you will be able to earn coins by taking surveys, completing offers, watching videos, playing games, inviting your friends and more!
Earning Options:
==>Bitcoin faucet
Simply hit “roll and win”, and a random number from 1 to 99,999 will show up in your screen. The number decides the size of your reward. This is free to participate in and you can roll once per hour. It only takes a few seconds, and if you are lucky you can win up to 100,000 points in one roll;
The value of a coin can increase or decrease over time depending on the Bitcoin price.
==>Paid surveys
Paid surveys is a great way to earn some extra money online. You can find them in the section called “offer walls”. Here you will find several walls that have many surveys and some of the walls also only have surveys.
==>Offer walls: downloading apps, signing up for free trials, signing up for contests and more;
There are 20 offerwalls and lots of opportunities to earn coins. It’s a HUGE platform!
==>Watch videos
You can choose videos within many different topics and get paid to watch these videos;
The only effort you have to put into these offers is every once in awhile it will pause and ask if your still watching.
==>Multiply your coins
This is a way to bet your coins and get the chance to win a bigger amount. But you of course also risk losing the ones you bet;
==>Online games
Earning through Games is not the fastest but rather easy. Start by clicking on the Games Tab at the top of your screen. You can find a lot of different games you can play in your browser on Cointiply;
Next step is to click on a game that interests you. All you have to do is play until you see an Advertisement play. Once your activity bar fills up to 100% you will receive a payment of 35 coins.
==>Cointiply loyalty bonus
If you are logging into Cointiply every day, you can earn a loyalty bonus. To get this you just need to do something on the site. A nice way to boost your earnings, if you like what else the platform has to offer.

<<<CointiPoints and Collectibles>>>
CointiPoints are a reward system for earning. You earn 1 CointiPoint (CPt) for every 10 coins that you gain on the site from faucet claims, offer wall earnings, videos, referral earnings, browser games, and PTC ads. Also, you earn 1 for 10,000 wagered in the multiplier game.
With CointiPoints you can purchase collectibles which boost site offerwall earnings! Your site earnings can easily be boosted 20%.
Two collectible types exist: temporary ones, called consumables, and permanent, called Equippables.
On the main faucet Dashboard page, click on Cointivity Profile. Here you can see how many CointiPoints you have earned and your progress to the next level. Higher levels unlock more slots to affix collectibles to further boost your earnings. Below the CointiPoint balance, you'll see what your current earning boost is and how many coins you earned per day because of that boost.

<<<Membership>>>
You have two premium membership options. You can pay monthly for 17,000 coins or yearly for 170,000 coins.

Referral Program:
Referring people to the site can be a great additional income for the average user. Simply copy and paste your referral code and start getting it out there. Earnings are as follows 10% on offerwalls, 25% on faucet claims.

Withdraw Options:
==>Withdraw to your FaucetHub account when you have at least 35,000 coins;
==>Withdraw directly to your DOGE wallet when you have at least 50,000 coins;
==>Withdraw directly to your Bitcoin wallet when you have at least 100,000 coins.
If you withdraw to your Bitcoin wallet, the payments are processed once per week. If you withdraw to FaucetHub or DOGE, you will usually get your money in 24-72 hours.
Faucethub is a good option because you can exchange BTC to USD without fees.

Register here:
Cointiply

Non-Referral Link: https://cointiply.com

Thank you in advance. Happy Earnings

Last edited:
Another payment from Cointiply
2VUmLv4.png

Thank you. Have a nice day.

Cointiply (Unique Faucet) December 12, 2018
New Payment Proof:
ppS5zvs.png

Cointiply (Powerful Crypto Faucet) December 25, 2018
My New Payment Proof:
6L1hmUq.png

Cointiply (Unique Crypto Faucet) January 13, 2019
My New Payment Proof:
OK9gt9U.png

Cointiply (The best site of it's kind) ;)
My New Payment Proof:
9gMyIWZ.png

My sincerest appreciation and gratitude to everyone for your support and participation.
Have a nice day.

Cointiply Big Update: The reward point / collectible update has been released!
<<<Cointivity>>>
Cointivity is Cointiply's new account leveling and reward point system. It includes CointiPoints, collectibles, experience point-based leveling, Pods, and most of all, many ways to boost your earnings on Cointiply.
<<<CointiPoints>>>
CointiPoints are Cointiply's reward point system. For every 10 Coins you earn on the site, you'll receive 1 CointiPoint. For every 10,000 Coins you wager in our CointiPlay multiplier game, you'll also earn 1 CointiPoint.
==>Offerwalls, Faucet, Videos, PTC Ads, Video Games: 10 Coins earns you 1 CointiPoint.
==>CointiPlay Wagers: 10,000 Coins wagered earns you 1 CointiPoint.
CointiPoints can be used to purchase Pods, which contain Cointivity Collectibles. Each one offers a boost to your earnings on Cointiply, and can be equipped or consumed in slots.
<<<Pods>>>
Pods can be purchased with either CointiPoints or Coins.
==>Common Pod: 100 CointiPoints or 1,000 Coins.(Each item has an 89.9% chance to be Common, 10% chance to be Uncommon, and 0.1% chance to be Rare);
==>Uncommon Pod: 500 CointiPoints or 5,000 Coins (Each item has an 70% chance to be Common, 28% chance to be Uncommon, and 2% chance to be Rare);
==>Rare Pod: 1,000 CointiPoints or 10,000 Coins (Each item has an 50% chance to be Common, 45% chance to be Uncommon, and 5% chance to be Rare).
Pods can be purchased with either CointiPoints or Coins. You can see the chances for each Pod in your Cointivity Inventory.
<<<Cointivity Items>>>
Cointivity items give you boosts to earn more Coins on Cointiply.
They're found in Pods, and come in two different models:
==>Equippable (Equippable items are permanent);
==>Consumable (Consumable items offer temporary boosts).

Cointiply (Great Way to Earn Bitcoins) ;)
March 15, 2019 | My New Payment Proof:
PoSegaP.png

My sincerest appreciation and gratitude to everyone for your support and participation.
Have a nice day.

Cointiply (Great Way to earn Bitcoins)
April 03, 2019 | My Payment Proof :D
JZ78mO6.png

Have a nice day.

Cointiply ( Always pays! A+ Rating)
April 27, 2019 | My Payment Proof :D
tK9sDo8.jpg

Have a nice day.

Cointiply ( Multiple Ways To Earn Bitcoin)
May 19, 2019 | My Payment Proof :D
CFo4YeV.png

Have a nice day.

<<<Cointiply>>>
June 25, 2019 | My Payment Proof received after almost 1 hour
EX8OEKN.jpg

Have a nice day.

<<<Cointiply>>> Faucet, Offerwalls, Games-That-Pay-You | July 30, 2019
My Payment Proof received in my Faucethub Account
5ysBNpD.png

Have a nice day.

<<<Cointiply>>> Always pays! A+ Rating | September 02, 2019
My Payment Proof | FaucetHub Payment
b14h3ud.jpg

Have a nice day.

<<<Cointiply>>> Always pays! A+ Rating | October 02, 2019
My Payment Proof | FaucetHub Payment
JCso2Lf.jpg

Thank you.

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brightstar2

Most viewed of week

Most viewed of week

Back
Top Bottom