HYIP CLOUDFI - cloudfi.app

Reactions
MR
Chú ý: Hình thức đầu tư có rủi ro. Các nhà đầu tư phải cân nhắc kỹ trước khi ra quyết định!
I am not the admin or the owner of the project, I don’t know the admin!

Started: Friday, 03 March 2023
Payouts: Instant (minimum withdrawal amount is $10)
Ref-offer 6% - 4% - 2% - 1%

Technical details (information from ISP and H-Metrics (HyipLogs) resources):
  • Domain: Namecheap Inc., 2023-01-10 - 2024-01-10 (registered for 1 year)
  • SSL: Cloudflare Inc ECC CA-3 valid from 01 Mar, 2023 to 01 Mar, 2024 - Cloudflare, Inc.
  • Hosting: Cloudflare, Inc
  • IP-address: 188.114.98.224 (live sites on IP: 1)
  • Script: not defined
  • Similar text HYIPs: 0
  • Similar design HYIPs: 0

Description:
CloudFi is a leading digital asset management firm that provides investment services for individuals and institutions seeking to grow their digital asset portfolio. Our platform leverages advanced trading technologies and strategies to generate stable returns for our clients. We pride ourselves on providing a secure and reliable investment experience, backed by a team of experienced professionals who are dedicated to ensuring the safety and growth of your investments. Maximize Your Crypto Investments with CloudFi – Your Trusted Partner for Secure Investing. Welcome to our professional crypto investing platform. Our experienced team of crypto experts provides a sustainable and low-risk income stream with a unique and proven system. Join us and secure your financial future with crypto investing. At CloudFi, we're committed to providing a safe and user-friendly platform for cryptocurrency investing. Our team of experienced professionals and state-of-the-art security measures ensure that your investments are protected at all times. Join us today and explore the world of crypto investing with confidence.

Accepts:
Bitcoin

Investment plans:
  • $200 - $1000000: 1.25% every working day until 250% (deposit included)

depositEn.gif

underInsuranceEn.gif

Insurance for investors: $2000 Insurance details and rules

This topic was created for the purpose of information. I am not responsible for your decisions!

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
likebalens

Most viewed of week

Most viewed of week

Back
Top Bottom