SCAM Clikrev Reviews : SCAM or LEGIT ?

Vẫn chưa Scam nhé !

Hello,

Most of disputes should be finished by next month and we are currently thinking and working on our next step, you might encounter a slower response in support as we are trying to develop a new feature that we will use for our next DEBT RESET that will happen next month. We are thinking and trying different approach too see exactly what it will be the best feature to be added.

The DEBT RESET will consist in everyone who has an adpack position opened and didn't reached $5 it will get back the difference in repurchase balance.

More news will come in the following days, and we will start catching up with all the tickets.

Best Regards

Bạn cho mình xin ID clikrev + PM, tối về mình check rồi gửi cho.
Richarz - U5686171
có mỗi 8$ ở STP chả làm gì, dep vào, giờ rút ra được 6$ vẫn là STP, rút qua PM mà không được, nó bắt rút qua cổng dep nhiều nhất, nản ..
Giờ STP khó dùng nhỉ

Dạo này sao ads ít quá, lãi thì như con kiến, đập vào 60$ rồi mà chưa rút được lần nào :(

Hello,

I finally finished the new features to clikrev and it is ready for a new, stable and fresh start, all paypal have been refunded as we didn't fight any disputes opened as promised.

Although with the new start there will be some changes as most of the accounts needs to be resetted in order for us to function again. Some people that didn't get paid a few cashouts will be paid from the older database with time.

I am still double checking all the functions of the new changes and will release more details and the new launching date will be 06/11/2015 ( 15 days left ).

Also a deep apology to everyone that waited and waited for a response from our team, we had to deal with a lot of changes, disputes and security checks.

Best Regards

Hello,

I finally finished the new features to clikrev and it is ready for a new, stable and fresh start, all paypal have been refunded as we didn't fight any disputes opened as promised.

Although with the new start there will be some changes as most of the accounts needs to be resetted in order for us to function again. Some people that didn't get paid a few cashouts will be paid from the older database with time.

I am still double checking all the functions of the new changes and will release more details and the new launching date will be 06/11/2015 ( 15 days left ).

Also a deep apology to everyone that waited and waited for a response from our team, we had to deal with a lot of changes, disputes and security checks.

Best Regards
em nó chưa đi ah anh

em nó chưa đi ah anh
Nuốt hết tiền của anh em rồi -> Admin nó ăn chơi xả láng rồi bây giờ quay về tìm thêm vài con gà. Đến 11/6 nó lại chăn gà từ đầu.:mad: Xin lỗi 1 câu thế là xong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nó ko vực dậy lại dc đâu, giờ mất uy tín từ mem rồi nên ko ai dại gì đầu tư lại cả nữa
Dù sao nó cũng xin lỗi

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thhoang
Back
Top Bottom