Matrix Clikdelivery - Clikdelivery.com - 5% daily cap - MPA + MTA kết hợp - 110%- 130% ROI

Status
Not open for further replies.
PAYING

57de2ba07b7e44f3a8133e8fd62b5a76.png

Cậu kiểm tra lại ID payment xem có sai sót, rồi thực hiện rút lại vào ngày mới của Server (7h sáng giờ VN) nhé,
Chúc cậu thành công :)

Cập nhật :

Hello all members,

We are close to complete our 2nd month online and we are proud of what we did achieved until now!

We are delivering good quality adservices, paying on time, every time! while we see other quick programs falling off one after the other!

We are in a very good shape and are planning to deliver good advertising services and help our members to make a stable income online for years to come!

We inform you that our reserve funds is still good enough to cover the debt created by adpacks purchases.
Of course, some days sales go down and some other days it goes up and so on, this is the how this business works and every one needs to put in WORK as money does not appear by magic.
At this junction of hitting our 60 days online, me and my team did some monitoring tasks on our database to analyze who is really profiting from the program!
Of course, the results are not really surprising me as we all know that big promoters are those who are BANKING the big money!
The thing who is somehow surprising is when i noticed that some few people of the so called "big leaders" don't put any money from their own pocket and start withdrawing big sums earned from their referral commission.
Of course, they put in the necessary effort to bring in those referrals i totally agree, but the fact is they are draining more and more funds from the program profiting from our "accounts reset" formula which is made as the following:
Withdrawal limit = 5 x (total add funds) + 3 x (total commission balance).
So basically, they can withdraw up to 3 times their referral commission without putting in any dime from their own pocket except for the minimum sum of 10$ required to be able to withdraw.

I find this somehow unfair to allow a member who ONLY did a small deposit of 10$ to withdraw big sums and drain funds from the program while small base members are putting in their hard earned money and still requesting miserable sums like 10$-20$ per day.
So i decided to do a little tweak in our calculations formula so the program could be more profitable for those small members, not only for big promoters.

Here is the NEW FORMULA which will be applied immediately.
WITHDRAWAL LIMIT = 5 X (TOTAL ADD FUNDS). PERIOD !
How this tweak works and how can it be beneficial for the program? OK, let me show you the big picture.
When a member deposits a sum, let’s say 200$, he will only be able to withdraw that amount x 5 = 1000$.

Obviously, if he wants to increase his withdrawal limit, he will have to make other deposits before he hits his withdrawal cap, because once he hits his cap, all his adpacks will be reset as well as his earnings balance.
This example is NOT really representative for a member with no referrals.
Now let’s take the example of a member with a lot of referrals. Our super recruiter has 2800$ in referral commission and he did a deposit of 100$, so basically with the old formula, he is able to withdraw 100 x 5 = 500$ + 2800$ x 3 = 8400$, so it will be a total of almost 9000$ for a small deposit of 100$. With the new tweaked formula, he will only be able to withdraw up to 100 x 5 = 500$, which means that if he wants to increase his withdrawal limit and withdraw all his ref commission, he will have to do another deposit of the amount of (2800 - 500) = 2300 / 5 = 460$.
You may see this a bit complicated but if you think about it for a second, it’s not, just pure maths!

Now like i said, we did a monitoring on the entire database based on the tweaked formula and we found that some members already hit their withdrawal limit, so basically we should reset their accounts immediately.

But we know that they will say this is unfair to reset accounts without any prior notice. So what we did is that we created a file in which we did listed all members who hit their withdrawal limit, moreover, some of them already passed it.
You will find the file in the files section of this group as well as in the end of this post.

--- So now what to do?

You will have to open that file and check if your username is there. If it’s there, that means you did hit your withdrawal limit!

Now, you have 2 choices, either you add the required minimum amount of funds to your account in order to avoid your account being reset and be able to withdraw again, or let things as they are and we will reset your account within the next 3 days without notice.
So to all members who are listed in the file, you have exactly 3 days to add the exact amount shown in the file to your accounts to prevent it from being reset, otherwise, you will see your adpacks removed, your earnings balance reset back to ZERO. We will only keep your referrals and your commission balance untouched.

Obviously, if you want to request withdrawals again, you will have to add funds to your account depending on how much you want to withdraw and how much referral commission you accumulated.
Do your calculations, and add the amount that suits your needs and your earnings goals.

—JUST A LITTLE MENTION HERE—
"THIS UPDATE CONCERNS ONLY MEMBERS WITH REFERRALS,
SO OBVIOUSLY IF YOU HAVE 0 REFERRALS, THIS UPDATE DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR ACCOUNT IN ANYTHING, AND YOU CAN KEEP USING YOUR ACCOUNT AS USUAL."

I believe this move will benefit small members who are still building their accounts and aiming to make a decent income from our program, because my main goal here is not to make a few selected leaders millionaires, but to help all of my members (even the smallest ones) profit from our revenue sharing section. I don’t want anyone to be left behind.

PS: the file is called « MONITORING MEMBERS.RTF », please take a look at it to find out if your username is listed. If so, you will find the minimum amount you have to add to your account within the next 3 days to prevent your account from being reset.
PPS: For those members who will say it’s unfair because they worked hard to bring their referrals, i 100% agree with you as myself am a serial promoter of TM, MPA, FAP, Paidverts and others so i fully understand you!
But keep in mind that if your account is about to reset and you still have some referral commission that you want to withdraw, just divide your referral commission by 5 and add the resulted amount to your account. This way you will be like you multiplied your seed money by 5 instantly.
Just think about if for a second, and you will find that your accounts will still be very profitable even after applying this rule. Yes this move will decrease your earnings potential, but this is done in a « general interest » optic to permit to every member profit at his turn from the program. If you cannot accept this, then you are too greedy to deserve to be a part of this awesome program!
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO INFORM YOUR DOWNLINES ABOUT THIS UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU CAN AS IT'S REALLY URGENT !
A MASS EMAIL WILL ALSO BE SENT ASAP !
DEADLINE FOR THE CONCERNED ACCOUNTS TO BE RESET IF NO ACTION IS TAKEN >>> JUNE, 30th 2016.

--------------------------------------------------------------

HERE IS A COPY OF THE FILE IF YOU CANNOT FIND IT IN THE FILES SECTION:

—CLIKDELIVERY— GLOBAL ACCOUNTS MONITORING FILE

TOTAL CONCERNED ACCOUNTS: 49
Please note that you have until JUNE, 30th to add the minimum required amount to your account to prevent it from our reset operation! If no action is taken from your end after this date, your account will be reset without prior notice, you’ll see all your adpacks removed and all your earnings balance reduced to Zero.

USERNAME: REQUIRED AMOUNT TO KEEP THE ACCOUNT
OnlineDreamz 562 $
masterfree 33 $
kanibal54d 392 $
Youknow 59 $
getin 1144 $
mllove251 141 $
kisia 48 $
awesome 201 $
mahlah207 96 $
Seal6 0 $
yatokim 3 $
liso25 9 $
alsayed97 182 $
uzzibaba 167 $
ptclover420 109 $
monika8544 293 $
hadi1122 116 $
powervip 359 $
marek505 1 $
sandeep143 98 $
omiie 97 $
kalimajhoul 47 $
Farouk 48 $
loststar 74 $
Mohanadfouad 69 $
elcatador 7 $
deliverymanager 23 $
eric123 69 $
mmosevn 20 $
anastasio 32 $
grechenfigueroa 124 $
ydavgonzalez 31 $
ludo2008 6 $
gracealone 58 $
jacky85 2 $
Dileep649 5 $
patrykmajrowski 25 $
Hypster 208 $
zielek1988 34 $
premkumar123 210 $
Sunyani 7 $
banger 564 $
akmarketing 56 $
Santo01 7 $
Begum01 36 $
Mohsin1 18 $
angelinv 178 $
lunagi 370 $
Taoufik16 71 $

------------------------------------------------------------------

END OF FILE

Nó viết nhiều thế rốt cuộc nó muốn nói gì nhỉ?:D Anh Seal 6 0$ kìa!

Thông báo thì dài dòng nhưng admin nó muốn nói đến vấn đề giới hạn rút tiền refs com của các sponsors và liệt kê danh sách và số tiền mà các Upline sẽ phải add funds vào nếu không sẽ reset trong thời gian tới thôi cậu :)

Thanh toán mới nhận :

w50WG82.jpg

Cập nhật :

nVOi1sk.jpg

Cập nhật :

gBN5wEw.jpg

Hôm nay có ai vào kg?, tự nhiên tiền trong earning chuyển hết sang commiss mà không cho rút nữa!:eek:

Nguyên nhân là do admin CD mang tiền của site đầu tư vào TM. Cho nên sau khi TM bị ủy ban SEC của US điều tra thì tài khoản của CD admin cũng như các members TM khác bị giam chờ giải quyết.
Do đó admin CD đã quyết định chuyển hết earning balance của những members có lãi sang Referral Commission Balance để tái đầu tư.
Đây là điều rất đáng tiếc khi ngân quỹ của CD còn rất ít không thể duy trì việc chi trả hàng ngày với số tiền lớn yêu cầu từ các thành viên.

Cập nhật :

Admin đã fix lỗi Cancelled Withdrawals sau khi nhiều thành viên đã upgrade membership những vẫn bị cancelled request withdrawal.
Hiện tại các thành viên upgrade rút tiền và được thanh toán bình thường :)

O8RJcRd.jpg

hiện giờ hình như không rút được hả AD

Tình hình của CD hiện tại rất là nghiêm trọng do admin sử dụng tiền của site để đầu tư vào TrafficMonSoon, sau khi TM bị ủy ban SEC điều tra và đóng băng quỹ làm cho CD bị liên đới.
Nên admin đã tạm thời đình chỉ việc rút tiền đến thứ 2 tuần sau,

HIỆN TẠI KHÔNG NÊN ĐẦU TƯ VÀO CLIKDELIVERY NỮA NHÉ CÁC BẠN
:)

CẬP NHẬT :

Vào ngày hôm 30-10 admin đã tiến hành convert toàn bộ lãi Adpacks của các thành viên sang Repurchase Balance và sẽ cho phép members rút 20% quỹ trong Repurchase Balance này.
Nhưng sau khi có nhiều ý kiến từ các members không tán thành việc này thì admin quyết định cho phép members mua Adpacks từ Repurchase Balance với ROI là 110%.
Đây có thể là tin tốt cho những bạn có quỹ trong Repurchase balance, nên sử dụng để mua Adpacks 110% hưởng lãi và rút.
Yêu cầu hưởng lãi là cần phải Surf 20 Ads hàng ngày.
Nên mình thông báo cho các bạn được biết và tận dụng rút thêm được đồng nào hay đồng đó :)
Chúc các bạn may mắn,
Trân trọng :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
congnghevangnet

Most viewed of week