New Ysense Reviews : SCAM or LEGIT ?

Nó chỉ cho số điện thoại kích hoạt lần đầu thôi các số khác thay thế không được đâu. Lập riêng cái ác appen đấy trước đi rồi ad vào yesen sau
e xóa nick đi tạo nick mới xong thử số mới vẫn không dc bac

Sao e nhập đúng số điện thoại mà không có tin nhắn xác minh nào được gửi về điện thoại vậy mấy bác ?

Sao em không có nhận được tin nhắn xác minh của hai cái trên vậy?
Cho e xin bí kíp kiếm tiền với hai cái trên với mấy bác ?
ysen mình cũng bị tương tự mãi ko thấy code về

trang này làm về gì thế ak

Các bác cho mình hỏi ysense khóa khảo sát thế này có cách nào cứu ko

We've noticed that some of your responses are not being provided as directed or are inconsistent with previous responses.
While our Quality Assurance Team reviews your responses, we're restricting your access to Surveys.

Why are "surveys not for me"?

Please take your time to read and respond to each survey question truthfully with accurate information. The reason you are given the opportunity to make money online with surveys is because the researchers need your valuable input. If you are not being honest, your answers are not useful and you'll quickly find yourself with no surveys to complete.

ySense | September 05, 2022
My Payment to PayPal $10

ysense-septembrie-2022.jpg

For more information please visit the following link:
GPT World | Complete Simple Tasks

Thank you.

Hey there, guess what? I just got a little payday from ySense, and it's smooth as butter on your phone or computer! 📱💻 On October 6th, 2023, my PayPal got 10 shiny U.S. dollars ($10.00). That's right, it's like finding a hidden treasure, but way easier! You can rake in the dough too—just by taking some surveys, completing offers, or even just being active on the platform.

You won't get rich overnight, but hey, every dollar counts, right? A tenner can get you a fancy coffee or maybe even two! ☕ So, what are you waiting for? Your PayPal is feeling lonely. 😂

Ready to fatten up that piggy bank? 🐷💰

ysense-plata-in-PayPal-pe-octombrie-2023.jpg

ySense - Legit Survey Site for Earning Cash

Thank you.

Announcements

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
baohanhchauanh

Most viewed of week

Most viewed of week