HYIP BluminEX - bluminex.com

SQMonitor

Junior
Reactions
MR
Telegram
Chat with me via Yahoo Messenger
Chú ý: Hình thức đầu tư có rủi ro. Các nhà đầu tư phải cân nhắc kỹ trước khi ra quyết định!
Name: BluminEX

Start: Jun 25th, 2024

Features: Strong DDoS protection | SSL encryption | H-Script | Unique design | Registered company | Online chat

About Program:
BluminEX provides you with complete control over your investments. We offer stable and reasonable returns on our investment proposals. With us, you can grow your capital and find that foothold you need in the financial world. Our offers are not bound by limitations — we are always ready to evolve and collaborate with partners, listening to any proposals. Our company will change your perspective on traditional investments in cryptocurrency and stocks; we offer a new approach that ensures regular and stable income for every client. Join our investment and trading team and start your journey towards financial independence with BluminEX.

Investment Plans: 2% daily for 20 business days | 2.5% daily for 26 business days | 3% daily for 30 business days | 475% after 75 days
Principal Return: At the end
Charging: Working days

Minimal Spend: $25
Maximal Spend: $500,000
Referral: 5%, 2%, 1%*
Withdrawal: Manual
Minimum Withdrawal: $1

Payment systems: ePayCore | Tether ERC20 | Tether TRC20 | Tether BEP20 | BNB.BSC | Bitcoin | Bitcoin Cash | Litecoin | Ethereum | Dogecoin | Tron | Solana | NixMoney | Payeer | TON | MATIC

investment.png

Screenshot 2024-06-25 at 20-23-59 Invoice - ePayCore.png

Visit BluminEX and Sign Up

P.S. Listing is bought. I am not the owner or administrator. Information provided here for viewing and discussion only.

Announcements

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
i9betbond

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Back
Top Bottom