Find Service Automatically open the bank's API

PrinceMartin

Junior
Reactions
MR
Telegram
Chat with me via Yahoo Messenger
I need an API
After clicking the url, the bank is automatically opened and the following information is filled in
1. Automatically turn on 24/7 transfer
2. Auto-fill remittance account
3. Automatically fill in the remittance bank
4. Automatically fill in the remittance amount
5. Automatically fill in the remittance content
If the customer has not logged in, the 24/7 remittance page will still be automatically opened after clicking the url to log in and fill in the complete content

Bank required: MB、ACB、TCB、BIDV、VIETIN、SACOMBANK、VIETCOMBANK
*Use a middleman to trade*
If you can do it please contact me and tell me the price
Telegram: @xYHomi

I need an API
After clicking the url, the bank is automatically opened and the following information is filled in
1. Automatically turn on 24/7 transfer
2. Auto-fill remittance account
3. Automatically fill in the remittance bank
4. Automatically fill in the remittance amount
5. Automatically fill in the remittance content
If the customer has not logged in, the 24/7 remittance page will still be automatically opened after clicking the url to log in and fill in the complete content

Bank required: MB、ACB、TCB、BIDV、VIETIN、SACOMBANK、VIETCOMBANK
*Use a middleman to trade*
If you can do it please contact me and tell me the price
Telegram: @xYHomi
Cái này trên FB share mà ?

Yêu cầu này về chính thống cứ quét VietQR code là ra y chang, sao bọn tàu nó ko sử dụng mà lại chơi trò click/open url? Để phising hay làm gì, AE đừng vì mấy đồng thù lao mà tiếp tay cho nó.

Yêu cầu này về chính thống cứ quét VietQR code là ra y chang, sao bọn tàu nó ko sử dụng mà lại chơi trò click/open url? Để phising hay làm gì, AE đừng vì mấy đồng thù lao mà tiếp tay cho nó.
chắc lại web cờ bạc làm khổ dân VN, bữa thấy bài phốt mà tụi ad mod bênh tk tàu khựa tiếp tay chúng nó nè :v

web cờ bạc thì là gì dám chới mấy loại phải xác minh bác :ami_fat_cat_010: :ami_fat_cat_010:

For more convenient and fast transactions
such as indian upi

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annevn

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week