Website | Facebook | Twitter | Telegram | Discord | GitHub ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ MFITCOIN . Transforming the fitness industry with blockchain… . ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ . ✨ ABOUT MFIT COIN ✨ . . Top MMA Gym in Asia Launches Cryptocurrency for the Fitness Industry . After 8 years in business, Muayfit launches MFIT coin to reward its loyal network of gyms owners, fight event organisers, sponsors, over 500 fighters and 12,000 members, and more than 100,000 social media supporters. MFIT aims to disrupt the fitness industry with some truly exciting projects over the next 12 months. Come join the revolution! . ✨ KEY FEATURES ✨ . . MASTERNODES . Masternode secures the blockchain network and aid in making transaction instantly. Node holders are rewarded daily with newly -mined MFIT coins. . DECENTRALIZED . Uses peer-to-peer technology to operate with no central authority or banks, keeping your transactions and accounts away from prying eyes. . PRIVATE . MFIT Coin utilizes PrivateSend to give our users the option to keep their payments private and anonymous. . STACKING . Staking MFIT coins on the blockchain helps to secure the network as it moves forward. Stakeholders earn daily rewards in MFIT coins. . SECURITY . Advanced Quark hashing algorithm protects the blockchain network, keeping all transaction transparent and leak-proof. . INSTANTANEOUS . Send and receive payment in MFIT coins worldwide instan- taneously through our platform with minimal fees. . GLOBAL ADOPTION . Specialized apps, products and services will be created around MFIT coin to increase its demand and usage in the global wellness market. . HIGH LIQUIDITY . MFIT coins will be traded on multiple exchanges, providing arbitrage and trading opportunities to its investors. . ✨ MASTERNODES CONCEPT ✨ . MFIT Coin masternodes are essentially decentralized nodes that host a wallet with a collateralized amount of MFIT coins. These nodes performed vital tasks such as: ✔ Adding layers of privacy to transactions ✔ Stabilizing the network ✔ Increasing network transaction speeds ✔ Providing financial incentives to node holders for each validated transaction The MFIT blockchain rewards node holders with newly-mined MFIT coins daily, allowing them to earn passive income in return for securing the network. The return on investment (ROI) is determined by the number of masternodes and amount of collateral committed to the network. The opportunity to operate a MFIT masternode is available to anyone who purchases the required amount of collateral required. . ✨ MFIT COIN REWARD STRUCTURE ✨ . Running a masternode can be a financially rewarding venture. The MFIT blockchain generates a reward every 60 seconds. The masternode that “complete its tasks” will earn the corresponding rewards. Node holders who own masternodes are entitled to 80% of the total reward, while the remaining 20% goes to stakeholders who have coins in blockchain but not a masternode. . ✨ MFIT COIN SEPCIFICATION ✨ .