[ANN]CRYPTOCLEANER.CC Invite Codes - Double Your Bitcoin Instantly

Cazkys

Reactions
MR
Sk882LZ.jpg

CryptoCleaner.cc is a crypto exchange where you can buy "dirty" Bitcoin (earned from blackhat activities, or acquired through hacking/stealing, or even deeper blackhat/illegal methods etc) in return for your clean BTC for up to 30%-50% off, making it possible to almost double your BTC in an instant.

PRICE: $50 per code

AUTOBUY: https://sellix.io/product/5f6eb1fd90b9d

@kingnumas

If you don't have any experience on mixing/cleaning BTC, please don't order this, I don't want you to come at me complaining if something happens. The BTC the sellers are offering on this site is risky and for what we know could be coming from very shady places, so be careful!

ALWAYS USE ESCROW, THE ESCROW TAKES 5% OF THE TRANSACTIONS BUT IT SAVES YOU FROM GETTING RIPPED OFF AND IT ALSO PERFORMS A MIXING BEFORE IT SENDS YOU THE FUNDS!

This is the best price you can find CryptoCleaner.cc invite codes for, sellers on DNM are offering them from $500 up to $1000. The price has gone up since their server went down (apparently raided) and now the admins are very cautious and have limited the website to a very small number of people and the rules have become pretty strict, it has become very hard to get invite codes.

I am your best provider and I guarantee you cannot find the codes cheaper anywhere else!

In case the code is invalid (which never happens, because I only sell 1 code once), I will replace your code if you have proof.does.​

Hello! In this post, we will tell you about the economics of the Investro platform.

Investro is relying on the use of its token, which will provide access to premium features, allow you to pay commissions, discounts on platform fees and settlement of profits generated from social trading between participants.

? Tokens will also be used for transactions on exchanges that will be integrated into Investro. Thus, the more users Investro services are provided to, the higher the value of the token.

? Tokens are not intended for speculation and do not represent shares of the company. Investro tokens are not securities and are not linked to future income streams or value other than those received from using the platform.

? In addition, there are incentives in Investro’s economy. Thanks to them, traders can use advanced trading services on our platform and stay there for a long time.

? In terms of platform revenue, Investro will charge a flat fee of 1.5% of each successful trade’s ROI to keep the platform running.

✅ Thus, there are no hidden fees on the platform. The token price depends on the number of users who use our services, and there is a reward system for traders that allows them to make additional profits.

? Learn more about the Investro project on the website: https://investrofund.com

Announcements

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fi88kiwi1
Back
Top Bottom