Matrix ADCRUMP - ADCRUMP.COM - REVSHARE ROI 120% - 130%

Cannot connect to database error

We have noticed that website is down from past 2 hours. There is some mis configuration in database connection.

We have already contacted our hosting team so website will be up and running once they fix the issue. Please be patient and inform your down lines about the same :)

Adcrump is back again. Working smooth as before!

Thank you for patiently waiting for last 5 hours. Please clear caches and cookies if you're not able to access the website. I will monitor the cron working and missing earnings for past 5 hours will be compensated on next server day.

Also make sure you surf 5 ads now so that you won't lose any earnings. All withdrawals have been completed & support tickets answered. We're back on business now :)

Double earnings for next few hours!

As we said earlier, we faced some hosting issues and we want to make it clear that it was not due to our hosting plan or anything. It was due to some errors in the hosting provider's databases. All the websites under their server were offline for about 5 hours and ours too. According to them, few issues still persists and even if we goes offline again for a few minutes or hours, you don't have to panic. Only thing you need to make sure is to surf when we are online. Since the issue is to be dealt by hosting team and is unrelated to ours directly, we have nothing else to do, unfortunately. All these being said, you will suffer no loss in the earnings.

For the next 6-9 hours, you will receive higher earnings than you are supposed to. It's for compensating the loss we have when we were offline.

Please try to avoid opening support tickets on the same issue as we get a lot of them and we have no other solution than this. You will get back what you are losing and it will all be working as usual within a few hours once we get a confirmation from hosting team that their server is alright :)

4000 members celebration and $100 Contest winner being announced!

We are glad to announce that we have hit the next milestone in our journey. 4000 members!

It's been an awesome journey for all of us. We were just 1300 members when we launched and as I had said during the launch day, we are going to touch 5000 in the first month itself. It's only about 15 days since we launched!

Many who stayed away from new programs are seeing a merit in ours and are joining. Those who joined on day 1 made their best decision online and are enjoying the fruits. Thanks for believing in me. Without your support, none of this would have happened. I will continue to make Adcrump better!

Along with the celebration, we would like to announce of $100 contest winner which was pending for about 3 days. And the winner is Sushil Kumar Majani. He has been contacted and we will credit the fund to either his account or processor as per his wish.

Keep an eye on the group. We will have more contests and giveaways as a promotion of Adcrump and anyone who are willing to fulfil the requirements can win it! :)

Thanh toán mới nhận :)

upload_2016-9-17_9-4-17.png

Adcrump offering 1 week trial!

We are extremely glad to announce the new policy of Adcrump and the policy is to provide 1 week trial for every new members.

We always wanted to make a difference in how to do this business and we are trying our best to achieve those goals. We are currently very strong in monetary terms and it's time to offer something new which could help promoters and new members.

It's quite natural that new members would be doubtful to deposit into a new revshare which they were unfamiliar a few minutes ago. So we wanted to ease the stress they would go through while making the decision.

In our opinion, members should be able to experience what we are offering and they should be given a timespan to check the same. In the 7 days trail period, they can know us closely in terms of support ticket answering period, earning percentages and other things that we offer.

We won't ask you for the reason and you can opt to get refund within the first 7 days of deposit with just a support ticket. We will just process it as if you didn't deposit. If you make any withdrawals, we will reduce the same while refunding and the referral commissions will be taken back from sponsor's account in order to avoid any leakages and misuses of the feature.

Hope this would make it easy for everyone to promote us and above all, new members should feel safe.

Landing pages are almost ready and you would see it in a day or two :)

Adsense $100 per day - Achieved!

We broke a new record yesterday in AdSense, our first external income source. $100 per day, that's awesome!

As we said, our target is $200 per day and I think we can achieve it by September end. The optimisation team hasn't optimised the ads yet as they are monitoring the performance of the ads and while contacting them yesterday, they said that they would do their first optimisation by next week. I hope to see $200+ by then!

Meanwhile, landing page is almost ready and we are waiting for some last changes by the coder. The landing page is going to be unique and something that will make you sales very easily!

upload_2016-9-18_17-54-31.png

Awesome landing page is made available!

Everyone need referrals. But have no personal tools to do so. We understand that and we have the right solution for you.

We have enabled new landing page which none of you would have seen in revshare industry. We tried to include maximum points in it and it would convert well for your advertisements.

You have business credits in different revshares you are part of. Easy way to get referrals is to put this landing page on other revshares using your business directory credits. We are damn sure that you will get get 1 referral for each 1000 visits. You know giving straight ref links to other websites won't convert. But this will convert very well, try for yourself!

It's time for you to stop being alone. Get referrals and earn more! We have the best banner and landing page in the industry right now.

See the model here - http://www.adcrump.com/landingpage/lp1/index.php

The landing page with your ref link is available in the 'promotional tools' menu in member area.

upload_2016-9-20_21-47-13.png

We will buy your business directory credits in other revshares for $3/1000 views!

You are part of many other revshares like My24hourincome, MPA, 10AdPay e.t.c and if you are a paid member there, you will be having many business directory credits. Many of you are not using it. So we would like to have a deal with you and you can make free money out of it.

We will buy those traffic for $3/1000 views. All you need to do is to set a business directory advertisement using our landing page which is available on your adcrump member area (you should use your own referral link in other revshare business directories) and assign credits to the business directory listing. Once the credits are used up, you can open a support ticket in Adcrump with subject 'Business Directory Deal' and we will add $3 for every 1000 views you get from business directory ads to your adcrump account.

To add business directory in other revshares, login in other revshares. In member dashboard,

Advertisement -> Business directory.

Please open support ticket only once views are delivered, not after setting it up :)

We will be using our promotion fund for this and we expect good result with it!

upload_2016-9-21_21-22-11.png

Minor issue with earnings. Please bear with us for about 12-24 hours.

As many of you know, we had faced some earnings issue a day after we launched and we tried very hard for about 48 hours to set it right. It was all working fine for the last 3 weeks and unfortunately, we are facing small issues with cronjob and earnings again.

The main reason for us to update is that, for the next few hours (according to script provider, 12-24 hours), we would have to pause the earnings and the script team will try to correct the issue in the back ground. Once we turn on the sharing, we will give Double or even triple earnings in order the compensate for all the losses you have, just like we did last time.

Let me share what happened in the last 24 hours. The earnings was lower than the said 7% and we got a few complaints. In the background, we contacted both the hosting team and script providers to rectify the issue. But it's taking way more time than we were supposed to take and the script team want us to stop earnings for them to check the issue.

We want your support in the next few hours while the script support team takes a look into the issue. It's just a temporary issue and as we said, YOU WON'T LOSS EARNINGS :)

upload_2016-9-23_10-45-27.png

Offer - 10% off when you add fund! (Only for 12 hours)

As promised yesterday, we are opening our first promotional offer. We thought twice before doing a promo and we have decided to go on with the offer with some restrictions as we are not planning to run the business with promotions. This will be a one time opportunity for the members.

Both new and existing members can take part. It works like this. We had 3.5% deposits fees. For the next 12 HOURS we don't have any deposits fees and you will get 10% off along with it!

It's not a bonus. If you want to add $100, earlier, you had to add $103.5 including the deposit fees. For next 12 hours, you can add $100 to Adcrump by just adding $90. Almost $13.5 saved for every $100 added!

We will turn off the offer when the total deposit are over 15k. If not, it will be closed after 12 hours as described. As we said, it's a one time opportunity for those thinking to add a few funds back. But we want to make it clear that once we have 15k total fund coming in today, we will close it and messaging me won't help you to get the offer after that :)

Yesterday's backup files are available and database until now is being downloaded

Thank you for supporting me through the hard times. Except 1-2 comments, almost everyone was supportive. We got 0 disputes! Still, we understand that no one is happy with our situation. So am I. I have been trying real hard to do everything as fast as possible.

Currently, deposits, withdrawals and new memberships are all turned off and it won't be turned on again until things are fixed.

The website is still not on maintenance mode as we are still working on it. Once it's the necessary things are done, it will be made to maintenance mode which would happen within a few hours. Please let your referrals know these as many of them don't use fb and are not in our group.

Some guys were asking me an ETA and even though I can't be accurate, I can try to make the site back to it's usual course by Wednesday-Thursday.

We have got yesterday's backup files from the hosting support as they were backing up every day and every week. So once we install it, everything will be as it was yesterday. So that's makes things easy!

We can most probably install the backup files tomorrow and site will be out of maintenance mode by tomorrow night, maybe.

Once the backup file installation is completed, we will have to manually add the deposits which happened between yesterday and today (about $10k) and have to reduce the withdrawals that we did today(about 16). After all these, we will officially announce a time to restart earnings and withdrawals which will be a few more hours from the last step. :)

This weekend the withdrawals will be enabled as we hardly got time to withdraw for the last few days. So even if open the site back by Wed-Thursday, you all can withdraw on weekends too.

Reinstalling will be completed in about 12 hours.
Today was an another busy day for the team and we have written down all the deposits and withdrawals we did after the Sunday's backup time in a spread sheet. There was about 50-100 new memberships and about $15k of transactions which we will have to manually add once we install the backup.
As per our server team, they had given a 24 hour time frame to restore the Sunday's backup files. We got the email about 12 hours ago. So we expect the site to be back online within about 12 hours. Once it's done, we will announce it in the group and we will start adding the missing funds which wouldn't take more than 24 hours, I guess.
If any of you are a techie and would like to help us to do the manual things, please let us know in the comments or please message me. With your help, we can speed up the manual processes and may be complete it by tomorrow night itself :)
Again, I would like to thank everyone for waiting for the day. Once everything else is working, we will confirm the earnings are working and we will continue adcrump journey as usual. Few more hours, guys! :)

Sunday's database installed -- Purchases and withdrawals are disabled -- $10k transaction is being added manually -- Members registered after Sunday noon has to register again -- Withdrawals are open on weekends -- Double earnings will be on once everything is fixed.

We are extremely happy to announce that we have completed an another step in getting the site back to normal. We have restored the website to Sunday's stats and figures.

It took little more time than what we announced yesterday and we are glad that majority of the members understand that. Few minutes ago, we got the email from our host saying that the site has been restored.

But there are about $10k worth of transactions missing in the website right now which I have to add manually. Even though, I had said I would need help from techie members, I would like to let you know that I can manage it better alone as it's half completed, already.

When the site was back online, withdrawals and purchases were turned on as it was on last Sunday. So some of you have purchased ad packs and initiated withdrawals. Even though we won't refund the withdrawals and won't make any changes in the newly purchased ad packs, we would like to let you know that we won't process those withdrawals until we are sure that script is working. I can't go through all these again. So we will make sure everything is working before paying out. Once paid out, we never get it back. So we have to take this step for now.

Regarding the site on being fully online, we are giving you an ETA of about 24-36 hours. In that time, we will add the manual transactions and will subtract the withdrawals that was made on Monday. We will test the cronjobs and earnings within the next 36 hours. If all goes good, we will turn on earning by that time!

If you have registered on Sunday night or Monday, your account won't be active. You need to register again and please submit a ticket after registration.

Double earnings will be turned on when everything else if fixed!

You all have waited this much. Thanks for that. In order to ensure that the script won't freak out again, we need to inspect and experiment it. Once that's done, we will be fully back to business and this weekend will be open to withdrawals :)

Note- Purchases are turned off right now. So if you don't see any balances in your account, it's because of the same and it's not an 'error' :)

Site will be back by tomorrow 5.30 AM EST.

We have almost completed the manual addition of funds and reduction of withdrawal funds from member's accounts.

If anyone is yet to see their DEPOSIT amount in their account, please let us know through SUPPORT TICKETS. Please don't message in FB for the matter. If your balance in repurchase or other wallets are missing, it's normal and it will be alright by tomorrow. You don't have to contact me in that case.

We had contacted the script team to have a look at our script and in their primary check they didn't see any errors. We will run the cronjob and earnings tomorrow once we restart. We hope we won't confront any errors any longer.

Sharing will be 7-10-13% tomorrow as we need to be sure that the earnings works as specified before giving double earnings.

You won't have to surf as surfing requirement will be turned on. Fingers crossed for tomorrow :)

giờ này còn ai dám chơi revshare nữa. nát hết rồi :rolleyes:

Announcements

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dinhkarate
Back
Top Bottom