Matrix ADCRUMP - ADCRUMP.COM - REVSHARE ROI 120% - 130%

Reactions
MR
Facebook
Follow me on Facebook
Chú ý: Hình thức đầu tư có rủi ro. Các nhà đầu tư phải cân nhắc kỹ trước khi ra quyết định!
⚡ Tiếp tục giới thiệu với các bạn 1 Site Revshare nữa ADCRUMP vừa chạy tối qua 02-09-2016

===================

➡ Link đăng ký: https://www.adcrump.com/?ref=anhbaopro196

➡ Refback 4%

➡ Facebook Admin: https://www.facebook.com/MrStrategist01?fref=nf

➡ Group Facebook Site: https://www.facebook.com/groups/AdcrumpAdvertisements/

➡ Video HD đầu tư:

===================

⚡ Plan trong Site:

upload_2016-9-3_5-53-48.png

===================

⚡ Một số thông tin về Site:

➡ Cổng đầu tư: Payza, Perfect Money, Payeer, Bitcoin

➡ Không mất phí thành viên

➡ Các plan trong Site:

- $2 Packs: ROI 120% - 7% Daily – max 200 pack

- $5 Packs: ROI 125% - 10% Daily - max 200 pack

- $10 Packs: ROI 130% - 13% Daily - max 500 pack

➡ Muốn mua gói cao thì phải max pack các gói trước

➡ Repurchase 50%

➡ Min withdraw trong ngàylà 10$ - Max withdraw trong ngày là 100$

➡ Rút tiền từ thứ 2 đến thứ 6 và đc xử lý từ 6 đến 72 tiếng

➡ Fees Dep 3.5%

➡ Không có Fee rút

➡ 3 level hoa hồng 8% - 3% - 2%

➡ Không nhận được hoa hồng khi ref mua Ad packs từ Repucrahase balance, chỉ nhận được hoa hồng khi ref mua Ad packs từ Cash balance,Earning Balance, Commission Balance

➡ Tạm thời hiện tại không cần phải view ads hàng ngày

===================

Proof đầu tay #07-09-2016:

upload_2016-9-7_13-18-18.png

⚡ Chúc các bạn kiếm tiền vui vẻ và may mắn.:)

Last edited:
Unnecessary email notifications turned OFF, 300% withdrawal and anytime surfing being WORKED ON.

We are on our second day and we are improving very fast. Have you noticed that we are going to touch 2000? The growth has been wonderful and so are the purchases. Keep it coming, guys. Awesome!

The cronjob related issue is completely solved and everything is back to normal. We are back at 7-10-13% revenue sharing. So no more script related issues!

We have contacted the script team to implement 300% withdrawal cap (it was asked by almost everyone) and they are working on implementing anytime surfing. Once both is done, we will announce it in the group.

Also, we have turned off email notifications that you get when you earn and the email notification that you get when you purchase ad packs. That was so annoying and there was a chance that members could mark us as spam. We don't want that to happen and this is a precautionary step.

All the withdrawals and support tickets are being paid as we had enabled today (Sunday) as a withdrawal enabled day.

Hope everyone is enjoying their earnings

2000 members, adsense being added, anytime surf being tested, login ads to be enabled soon!

We just crossed 2000 members, adcrumpers! It's awesome and I am happy that we are growing in the way I wished it would. The payout rate is pretty low and I am glad members are having enough trust on us. I am sure we will create a wave in the revshare field very soon, if not yet.

The script team has already added anytime surfing feature and the only step left to do is to test it from our side. We will do it any time and it won't cause any issues with your earnings. If we feel that everything is working, we would enable surfing within a few days. Please keep an eye on the group to know it.

We have adsense codes ready to be pasted on the site and we are just setting a few things right before implementing it. The process with Google is different as we are a password protected site. Once it's done, we will add it and we will start earning.

Login ads will be enabled within a few days and we already have about 50+ login ads waiting. We will enable it in a day or two as it's verified to be working.

So in short, everything is working and we are improving. Adcrump is REALLY growing!

New animation promotional video!

Yes, you no longer will have any difficulty in finding a good video to promote Adcrump. We had ordered an animation video which describes the basics of Adcrump. We have made it in such a way that anyone can use it on their own landing pages/blogs.

We already have requested few changes like using a better resolution logo and a few changes in the last seconds. Still, it won't have much difference from the the current one. If you would like to have any more changes, we can make it possible right now. Just let us know in the comments :)

We will add it to our home page by tomorrow and you can use it anywhere you want. It's not copyrighted!

About the landing page, it would take about a week as it involves multiple designers and coders. But we will get it done ASAP.

The membership base is raising at a rate of about 200 per day and we are being trusted by almost everyone now as we are trying hard on this end. Be with us!

kiểu này chơi ntn bạn ?
Bạn đầu tư bằng payza or PM để mua các share trong site. Mỗi share sẽ có ROI khác nhau và khởi đầu là Share giá 2$ ROI 120%

mình có PM dạng này chơi giống hyip phải ko bạn?
Hơi giống thôi, khác ở chỗ revshare bạn phải vào mua share trong site và nó có repuchase - tức là phần tiền lãi bắt buộc phải tái đầu tư.

An awesome first week!

Being the admin, it's the time to thank every body. Although we've started with a minor setback from server side, we are now growing with great momentum as paid members are increasing day by day. Lots of members are joining daily and building their account. Thank you all for trusting me.

On Sept 2, our total purchases was showing a blank field and right now it has crossed $100K, a good step to 1 million, we would say.

We are happy that payouts are minimal with respect to deposits and it isn't even 5 figures yet! As we already told, everyone will enjoy the fruits of what we are doing right now.

Total Members: 2869
Total Purchases: $133,638
Total Payouts: $7,299

We have hundreds of members with payment proofs. We have also provided new banners and animation video. Spread it all over the internet and lets make the revshare field awesome again! It's possible,#TeamAdcrumpers! :)

Another milestone, 3000 members!

Happy news, every day. Isn't it? It's been only a few days since I updated the group about 2000 membership and the journey to 3000 from 2000 was super fast. We hope the speed to increase while we grow even further as we will introduce our new external income websites.

As we are over 1 week old, we already seen some big payments coming in. We had three $1000+ deposits in the last 24 hours and that means a lot to us as no one would deposit $1K with no research.

We've added the new animation video in the home page replacing my own introduction video. We hope it would help you to have better conversion ratio and lead production. We are adding the youtube link to view the animation video and you are free to use the video to advertise adcrump.

'Live chat' function integrated.

People love seeing live support as they can solve problems in real time instead of waiting for the support ticket to get answered. So in the interest of everyone, we currently have live support chat box opened.

When ever I am online, the chat box will pop up and if I am not online, the chat box will disappear and you may open a support ticket as always.

Regarding the any time surfing, 300% withdrawal limit, freelancer external income website and landing pages, all of these are currently being worked on and would be completed within 1-2 weeks. We are in no rush :)

Surfing will be turned on tomorrow.
It's been near to 10 days since we launched and it's time to make our business what we advertised it is.
Surfing will be made compulsory for earnings starting tomorrow. It will be turned on at 10 AM Sept 13 as per server time. That's almost 24 hours to go.
Currently, the surfing would reset every 24 hours. That means, if you surf ads now, it will be making you earn for next 24 hours. You can surf only after 24 hours, not before.
We have been in contact with the script providers to make the surfing anytime. But he has been unresponsive for 5 days now and we no longer can wait for them to reply back as surfing is the basement of Adcrump. But I can assure you that once they reply back we will continue the implementation of any time surfing and it might not take long.
We will have very cheap vacation plans for those who would like to not wait 24 hours. We may increase the amount once ' anytime surfing' is enabled.
Everything else is going very smooth and improving. We have a lot of payments coming in and we are very happy to announce that :)

So the day when we are really doing what we advertised is here. From today onwards, Adcrump is a fully advertisement based revshare and you have to surf others ads to earn cash. It's an integral part of our field and so we couldn't hold it any longer.

Surfing will start exactly 1.30 hours from now, 10.00 server time. You have to surf 5 ads daily to receive earnings. We already have enabled vacation plans which are cheaper than any other revshares. Vacation plans goes as low as 50 cents per day.

So get ready and be there at 10.00. Even if you are little late, there is not much to miss than a few hours. You won't lose any shares, just a delay in the earnings :)

I just wanted to update that about 40 Payza payments were on pending status and it started about 14 hours ago. I didn't update in the group because I didn't want to see any mess due to the same. Anyway, it was an easily solvable issue. Sometimes it's difficult to convey things in the way we want to. So sorry for that. It was kinda needed :)

The issue was a small API settings error and it took about 12 hours to set it right. We were working hard in the background to make Payza solve the issue. In the mean while, all payments to other processor were processed faster than usual and there was delay only in Payza requests.

Currently the error is rectified and we are back to normal. I have processed every single pending payments as we were able to do so. Sorry for the delay. A few noticed the delay and we had replied to them about the issue. Anyway, everything is working alright again!

Like we always said, we are not here to come and go the second week. We have things working on background and we are just starting. Our first external income website is almost complete and our Adsense earnings have increased to about $60-75 per day. Landing pages are ordered and currently is on designing stage. So it's all working perfect. We will be the next BIG THING. Be with us!

Now you can surf before 24 hour timer!

Our script replied to our ticket yesterday and the content was that they have enabled the feature to surf 5 ads even before the 24 hours timer ends.

Currently it works like this. If you surf 5 ads today at 13.00, the timer will start counting down from 24 hours. You can't surf again until the server time is 00.00. That means, you can again surf 5 ads on next day. The days are calculated based on server time, not on your local time.

We hope the feature would make you happy and would be helpful in making surfing easier. If you need any more feature, please let us know and we would look into that :)

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdvNd

Most viewed of week

Most viewed of week

Back
Top Bottom