About Myself (Introduction)

Ishaq

Junior
Reactions
MR
Name : Ishaq Ahmed
Hobby : Poetry Writing

I am young boy, living in Pakistan (Asian Country). I am student of BSC. I have many dreams like i want to be a famous poet in my country and also want to be a popular singer. I am trying to achieve my this dreams.

I have some disability with my right leg so i stay mostly in my home and don't like traveler to go any where. I hope when i earned big money then i could be start my treatment for my leg. I need pray from all of my profile visitor for this.

I have join MMO4Me due to good earning from buying and selling somethings. Because MMO4ME is a complete place where i got many knowledge and good earning from buying and selling. I have done some good business deals with MMO4ME members. I request to those person who have done good business deal with me to post reply about my behavior and honesty. It will be good for my next buying and selling deals with other MMO4Me members.

o_OIshaq:p " tho^ng ass" with me

i'm sell him acc goget some,good brother

I have sold him an account GGS day !
Trust man ;)

Đã giao dịch với bạn không cần trung gian - mình send trước và nhận được Z đầy đủ
Transaction done without middle man ( I send first) and have been received enough WMZ.
Good man,.

Mình cũng vậy ,đã giao dịch với bạn không cần trung gian - mình send trước và nhận được Z đầy đủ
Transaction done without middle man ( I send first) and have been received enough WMZ.

i know how you are feeling , i hope your dream will be cometrue and your leg will be recovered :)

Name : Ishaq Ahmed
Hobby : Poetry Writing

I am young boy, living in Pakistan (Asian Country). I am student of BSC. I have many dreams like i want to be a famous poet in my country and also want to be a popular singer. I am trying to achieve my this dreams.

I have some disability with my right leg so i stay mostly in my home and don't like traveler to go any where. I hope when i earned big money then i could be start my treatment for my leg. I need pray from all of my profile visitor for this.

I have join MMO4Me due to good earning from buying and selling somethings. Because MMO4ME is a complete place where i got many knowledge and good earning from buying and selling. I have done some good business deals with MMO4ME members. I request to those person who have done good business deal with me to post reply about my behavior and honesty. It will be good for my next buying and selling deals with other MMO4Me members.

if you have want to prevent from scaming then i will use middle man serive. then i will pay you 2$. if you have trust on me and provide me all detail in start then i will pay you 2.50$
. ok

i know how you are feeling , i hope your dream will be cometrue and your leg will be recovered :)
Thank you so much friend. i wish you will also achieve to your life goal. thanks you again.
good bye
be happy forever

Đã xong một giao dịch nữa khi không cần trung gian và nhận đủ WMZ từ bạn.
One tranction more complete with you without middle man, because I believe in you.
Thank you.

i sell you 2 id ggs night = 4$, done
tks

Thanks to all my commenter. Your comments are GOLDEN and very VALUABLE for me.

Once transaction done with you. Trust man.
Thank you!

I am back friends after too many time. ;)
léts say welcome me :p

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biennhuthinh
Back
Top Bottom