SCAM CAPITAL-ARISE - capital-arise.com

Reactions
MR
Chú ý: Hình thức đầu tư có rủi ro. Các nhà đầu tư phải cân nhắc kỹ trước khi ra quyết định!
Đầu tư luôn có 1 mức độ rủi ro nhất định. Các nhà đầu tư cần cân nhắc kỹ mức độ rủi ro trước khi ra quyết định đầu tư.

I am not the admin or the owner of the project, I don’t know the admin!

Started: Thursday, 21 may 2020
Payouts: Manual (up to 48 hours)
Ref-offer 1%

Technical details (information from ISP and HyipLogs resources):
  • Domain: NameCheap, Inc., 2020-05-15 - 2022-05-15 (registered for 2 years)
  • SSL: Sectigo RSA Domain Validation Secure Server CA valid from 16 May, 2020 to 17 May, 2021 - Sectigo Limited
  • Hosting: Ddos - Guard Corp
  • IP-address: 190.115.21.88 (Russia / Moscow) IP not used in other projects
  • Script: GoldCoders Licensed
  • Originality: design: 0 | template: 225
  • Simillar text HYIPs: 0
  • Simillar design HYIPs: 776

Description:
www.capital-arise.com is a private loan program that puts quality and stability at the forefront for a services intended both for small investors who need financial support for daily expenses, and for professional investors willing to have a passive income which is able to guarantee financial independence without deprivation. The platform fore sees a long and slow development which step by step will guarantee long-term stability and consequently excellent profits for those who will trust us. Expect changes to facilitate growth and improve service quality, with a deliberately controlled and limited departure. Bitcoin dominates the platform, giving the possibility to deposit and withdraw in its original value without any conversion, so what better opportunity to multiply your Bitcoins now that the price is rising, in addition to the profits generated by the platform we could also benefit from its increase in value.

Accepts:
Bitcoin

Investment plans:
  • $20 - $250: 0.8% daily for 10 business days (principal return)
  • $251 - $500: 1% daily for 15 business days (principal return)

depositEn.gif

This topic was created for the purpose of information. I am not responsible for your decisions!

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dinhcongtu

Most viewed of week

Most viewed of week

Back
Top Bottom